- The NHS Practitioner Health Programme: ‘An award winning, free and confidential NHS service for doctors and dentists with issues relating to a mental or physical health concern or addiction problem, in particular where these might affect their work.’
- The GP Health Service: ‘The NHS GP Health Service is a confidential NHS service for GPs and GP trainees in England. The GP Health Service can help with issues relating to a mental health concern, including stress or depression, or an addiction problem, in particular where these might affect work.’
- GPs’ Psychological Support and Wellbeing Group UK (‘GP and Human’) on Facebook: A closed group where GPs can support each other in times of psychological need. Primary Care can have some quite specific issues so this is for just GPs.
- Physicians’ Psychological Support and Wellbeing Group UK (‘GP and Human’) on Facebook: A closed group for physicians generally to support each other psychologically. Any physician is welcome to join.
- GPs’ Wellbeing Group UK (‘GP and Human’) on Facebook: A group focusing on strategies to improve and maintain wellbeing.
- ‘Tea and Empathy’ Facebook Group: ‘This is a national, informal, peer-to-peer support network aiming to foster a compassionate and supportive atmosphere throughout the NHS.’
- Doctors’ Support Network: ‘The Doctors’ Support Network (DSN) is a fully confidential, friendly peer support group for doctors and medical students with mental health concerns including stress, burnout, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, psychoses and eating disorders.’